Published on March 17th, 2014 | by The Neener1
The Neener Tour 2014: Here We Go!
I leave for the airport in six hours so I probably should be in bed or packing my suitcase or something responsible like that but in typical The Neener Tour fashion, I’m documenting this. Also, in typical The Neener Tour fashion, I only have the following set plans for this week:
- Go to airport
- Arrive in Las Vegas
- Get rental car
- Visit The National Atomic Testing Museum because I bought a $6 ticket off LivingSocial an hour ago
- Stay with the Jacobs for two nights
- Tour Downtown Project
- Leave Las Vegas
- Go home
The rest of my time I will attempt to do all these. Or not. That’s the beauty of this trip, y’all.
Food + Drinks
- One of these buffets: Bacchanal in Caesars Palace, Bellagio Buffet, Wynn Buffet
- The Secret Pizza Place at The Cosmopolitan Hotel Las Vegas
- Cornish Pasty Co.
- Hash House a go go
- Tacos El Gordo
- Ellis Island Casino and Brewery
- Banger Brewing
- Zion Canyon Brewing Company
- Downtown Cocktail Room
And, of course, I’ll hit up the Strip and Fremont Street. Anything else I should attempt to do? Time, money, and tummy space are limited but I’ll see what I can squeeze in there.